Saturday, August 3, 2013

Washington DC

At the airport, from Linz to Frankfurt
 On 17th of July we got up early and went to the airport. It was the beginning of our vacation to the USA. You must know that I'm really in love with america and all what it brings. So, I was really looking forward to this day.
Our first destination was Washington DC. I haven't been there yet and I didn't really know what to expect. I was a bit surprised that it wasn't the typical american city, like those cities in the US I already knew. But after all I really liked that "small town" feeling that I got there also if it wasn't that small,  and even if I'm more a person that loves big cities.
In Washington we did a little sightseeing and shopping, so it was a great combination. We saw the white house (which I expected to be much bigger :-O), the capitol, the lincoln memorial and a lot of other things.

Now you can see some of my impressions of DC!

See you soon,

Kathi

The White House

With my pals the Beatles  
The Capitol

With Justin Bieber, who insisted on getting a kiss :-P 

Chinatown

I was wearing:

American Apparel shorts
Campus shirt
my mom's vintage leather bag
Urban Outfitters boots


No comments:

Post a Comment