Monday, August 12, 2013

I heart LA


Yesterday it was all about a comfy look, so i opted for my new I heart LA (what I really do!) t-shirt and some flats.
I went out to meet up with my good friend Isi. It was really good to see her again after a month. 
We met in town and went to the river, afterwards we sat down at a cafe and just talked about everything and nothing. It was just a really nice afternoon! At the end we had a lot of fun riding through town with just my bike! 




I was wearing:

Geox flats
American Eagle Jeans (similar ones)
Abercrombie shirt
I heart LA t-shirt from Venice Beach
River Island bag



3 comments:

  1. Great look! I love ur River Island bag :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely!!! i love jeans - t shirt combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hübsches Outfit :)

    Lg Katharina

    Ps: Vielleicht interessiert dich das Beauty Giveaway auf meinem Blog:
    http://katharinaberghofer.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete