Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Spring around the corner!


Today was such a beautiful day! I went for a walk with a friend of mine and with my cute dog, and the main reason for this walk has been the beautiful weather. I don't know how your weather's been the last two days, but in austria it's spring since yesterday! It's so beautiful, you can see flowers grow and finally go out without or with just a light jacket. I don't know what your favourite season is, but I'm definitely really excited about spring!
I wish you a nice evening/day and thanks for reading!






I was wearing:

H&M Necklace
Zara T-Shirt, Jeans, Pullover
Urban Outfitters Parka
Black Converse

1 comment:

  1. very beautiful necklace.

    Pass on my follow me if you like, I'd like that.
    I'll leave my link http://annalisamasella.blogspot.it/
    You can also find me on Facebook, instagram, chicisimo, lookbook, bloglovin, Fashiolista.

    ReplyDelete