Thursday, February 14, 2013

New York City - I miss you!


I know that today's Valentines day, so i wish you a happy Valentine! But, what today's post is going to be is some pictures of NYC of December 2012. Today I wore a Zara NYC T-Shirt, which remembered me of NYC. So, i guess you guys should know that i'm totally in love with New York. I think there's no city that is more impressing, inspiring and overwhelming! NYC is a city you HAVE to visit in your life, otherwise you'd really miss something. I've been there for 4 times now, and everytime i went there i was like, i don't know, probably in a magicial type of parallel world to my real life. Maybe it's a stressful city to some people, but to me, it's just the perfect world! So, now it's time to show you some of my favourite impressions.

Brooklyn Bridge


view from the Empire State Building

Times Square

   
view from the Rockefeller Center

  
Grand Central Station


1 comment: